Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

A lot of you have probably visited Omegle by now, the anonymous one-on-one chat interface that’s been heavily exploited for much lulz recently. As Gawker described it, “It’s the Internet-chat version of truckstop-bathroom sex — hotter because you don’t know who you’re hooking up with.”

Perhaps you’ve already seen this hilarious thread, where Forumwarz operatives have been dutifully ****ing with random strangers from all over the globe?

Well, here’s your chance to get paid BP to troll! Just do what you do best and post it here.

I’ve got a bunch of BP in my account, and I’m prepared to toss it around like an AIG exec who got to keep his exit bonus. Just how many is at our discretion, but no Crotch Zombie employee would ever Toxx generichaxor on a contest…trust us!

There will also be an E-Peen™ for the winner or winners. Again, it really depends on the quality, originality and realism of submissions.

Oh, that’s another point: It’s really easy to fake this ****, so by entering you implicitly swear to God it’s a real chatlog, and if we have good reason to believe otherwise, you will be PERMADISQUALIFIED. We don’t even know what that means, but it’s bad.

Posting screenshots will help, although it’ll be a pain in the bum unless the chat’s really short. So don’t **** with us! Log in to see images!

Incidentally, you do want to keep your entries short. While you want to slyly draw your victim in, ideally they should disconnect in disgust after just a couple of screens.

You have until 11:59 p.m. (EST) next Friday, April 10. You get one submission per legal alt, so make it count! (If you win a Peen, it can be transferred to your main if you notify us within a reasonable time.)

BONUS: Getting in a mention of Forumwarz, or that their convo will be pasted in Flamebate, is always a plus!

NOTE: Half the users on Omegle are 4chan trolls already, so they’ll never fall for this ****. However, there’s a good chance they’d be interested in Forumwarz, too. Don’t you think? Log in to see images!

FINALLY: I can’t promise anything, but if a submission’s really amazing, it might just show up in a future IDC mission! If so, we’ll contact you.

Auser said it best: HAVE FUN! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!