Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

Oh my god, where are we at, Tommy? 20 hours? 20 hours of quality entertainment. Let’s look at our total!

Nothing! No donations so far. That’s okay, we’ve still got a long way to go!

You know, the question comes up a lot not just for me, but for other players as well: “If you hate Forumwarz why do you keep coming here?”

Because I am defined by my hate!

Seriously, I feel only negative emotions, but let me tell you one thing…

I get my Christmas shopping for my kids done real fast! “Here, you little ****er, here’s an 8-pack of mini Bics don’t burn yourself because I’m too drunk to drive!”

But kids are great. They’re weak though. They can’t live on Beast Ice and teriyaki jerky, but that’s solve pretty easily…

Because they can’t live on anti-freeze either!

Dead children aren’t funny.

Dead children with fake mustaches are HILARIOUS though

So, I think that fad of people making signs for each other is kind of dieing out. It doesn’t bother me except I have to see Context’s face everywhere. She has an okay body it’s just her face.

It’s around the eyes. Those glbumes distract from it a tiny bit, but I think she needs to go with the Geordi LaForge space visor thing.

This isn’t meant to be funny. I hate Context’s face. It’s ugly and I don’t understand why everyone pretends it’s not.

I can’t really talk though…

My face was eaten off by the Portuguese mafia!

Gene Gene the Dancing Machines Legs 1932-2001

There are no gongs in Heaven, friend.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Hongz:comic is just so cool

Shii: Oh dude, yeh. Unknown Comic is p funny.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!