Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

SHe is also a good Christian:

Hello, my name is Jocelyn and I love to sew. You might remember me under the name “Apple Tree Clothing” or “Face to Face Clothing.” For various reasons, neither of those names are any longer in use, the main reason being that I started those “companies” for selfish reasons. I wanted to make money doing what I love, in order to buy myself that which my selfish heart desired. One day, not too long ago (October 2007), I had a revelation concerning my selfish ambitions. Being a Christian, I am very well aware of the fact that I am supposed to deny myself and serve others. It baffles me how I denied this for so long, but I am grateful God brought it to my attention. I then knew that I should be using my talents to serve others instead of myself.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!