Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Aristrofl

Avatar: 143382 Fri Mar 20 18:13:55 -0400 2009

[League of Internet-
Superheroes
]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Sounds like your missing a key ingredient.

I, myself, am a big ugly ogre. But I have a lot of confidence. Ogre + Confidence = Teddy bear.

My current girlfriend of almost 2 years is WAY out of my league.

You gotta just man up to the situation.

Here are your lines.

“Hey, we gotta talk about something. I’m quite fond of you. I need to know what is wrong. Why did you need to break up with me. I have to know.”

Do not cry. Shed no tears. You release a single saline drop, and its all for nothing. Show her you are a rock, what ever it is that is causing this issue, you are a bulwark that can withstand it. Nothing can bring down your manliness. Let her cry if need be, but don’t you dare cry.

Get your information, resolve the situation, and stay strong. When you get home, go to your room. Reflect. Analyze. It is now o.k. to cry. But I don’t think you will need to, you will either have proper closure, or you will have a new outlook of possibilities.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!