Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

The moderators are talking about it in their super secret forum, but it would be nice for us to put in our views. Sadly super means blocked off and secret means blatantly known so we will have to talk about it here.

I personally think any rules in IDC are horrible aside from the perma-ban ones. Scraipt Spamming is bad, but what makes IDC (a steaming pile of ****) so beautiful is the fact it is one of the few large chats on the internet were you can say anything anyway without fear of bans. To remove this one (the diamond peanut in the ****) leaves a boring chat, a sad joke that on a game has a chat that looks like its a parody. These rules are bad, alone there still bad but not major, but were do we stop slipping? I believe in order but we should not be afraid of what to say in the chat. Spamming ‘fine upstanding member of societys’ is annoying, but as we see spam ends just as fast as it starts, putting a ban on this will being a Streisand Effect, or more importantly all the cool posters will be banned. Look at hand of god, a poster of high quality who invented a ****ing hilarious chat script. You may think this could be abused buy anyone who is smart enough to make a script knows when to use it. These rules are going to cause badness. Thats my view.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!