Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kelpie

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

zagerblag Posted:

I thought the EEE PC was an ultracheap ultraportable for people who couldn’t afford anything better, or wanted something they could carry around easily for highly computationally-light tasks.

I’m an abuser of sorts with computers. I have this bad boy OC’d to 1008.11mhz. Plus I’m a GIRL. A tiny GIRL. And this happens to fit on my lap just perfectly. And my E-male reproductive organ is bigger than yours, strap-on or not:

[06:21:43AM] <Kelpie> Based on the uptime of my Windows XP edition nettop (5wks 5days 6hrs 15mins), my strap-on e-male reproductive organ is 41.704568 inches (105.929603 cm) erect! Largest strap-on ever was 45.04919 inches (114.424943 cm)!

Nah, I’ve been using this for a year and it’s gone through a lot… besides very stressful over it’s actual capable limits usage.

I did happen to have a desktop, but where I lived before had a dirty power source and… Yeah. A dead motherboard and yeah I’m cheap aka broke. Log in to see images! Oh well. But I do happen to need a spiffy desktop for all my music production and audiophiliac needs.

And I’m an enthusiast of netbooks and SSDs (and sound, but that is for another topic). Carry on now and ignore my outbursts of fangirl fabulous personry. (and random blablabla about a problem you all probably already know.)

Kelpie edited this message on 03/31/2009 7:27AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!