Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Oleg Posted:

Fie, where do you have those awesome glbumes from?

You know the awesome frosting on top of cupcakes? ( Also known as the good part. ) Well, I came up with the bright idea of making a machine that condensed a hundred of the cupcake tops into a single completely awesome cupcake — y’a know, a cupcake with no ****ty bread part hanging off the bottom.

So I spent a month building this machine out of **** I found in the neighborhood trashcans. It took up most of my garage. After finishing I stuffed a hundred cupcakes into it, then, flipped the switch. The machine sparked a little bit, the lights flickered, a few rivets shot off in random directions and a horrible screeching filled the garage.

Naturally, I hauled bum out of there, and, with good reason— my garage exploded. What was left in the smoking, icing caked pit was my glbumes. Glbumes made of pure awesome. They were totally worth blowing up my garage.

My glbumes are from the 3d screenings of the movie Coraline. I took the “recycle glbumes” box as a suggestion after having to pay $12 to see the movie because I saw it up in richsnobville. Log in to see images! Fie edited this message on 03/30/2009 2:03AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!