Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

handofg0d Posted:

WHO THE **** ARE YOU YOU ARE A NOBODY NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE **** YOU ARE YOU ARE NOT AS FAMOUS AS ME AND I DONT GIVE A **** WHAT YOU ****ING THINK. I DIDNT ASK YOU A ****ING QUESTION BECAUSE YOU ARE A NOBODY. THIS IS ADDRESSED TO THE ****ING fabulous person ADMINS AND ****TY MODS, NOT LOSER **** NOBODIES LIKE YOU SO SHUT THE **** UP BEFORE I USE MY GIGANTIC male reproductive organ TO SMASH A PLATE GLbum WINDOW SENDING MILLIONS OF TINY SHARDS INTO YOUR fabulous person FACE YOU USELESS RETARD. ITS NOT MY ****ING FAULT I SPAMMED BECAUSE HEY fine upstanding member of society, GUESS WHAT. I DIDNT SPAM, LIKE I ****ING SAID I WAS HONESTLY DICUSSING WHAT I WANTED TO DO AND SOME bumHURT woman's genitals **** MOD BANNED ME BECAUSE HE CANT HANDLE HOW ****ING AWESOME I AM. MY ****ING PRESENCE MAKES HIM FEEL INFERIOR AND HE LASHES OUT LIKE A woman's genitals ****. JUST LIKE YOU POSTING IN MY AWESOME THREAD ABOUT SOME **** YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. **** OFF. ALL OF THIS IS OF COURSE BEYOND THE POINT THAT SPAMMING IN IDC WAS NOT A BANNABLE OFFENSE UNTIL THEY MADE UP THE RULE ON THE SPOT YOUR SIMPLE MINDED TWAT.

upvoted

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!