Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Sergeant Cid Posted:

1. First off, that last line is borderline Trolling. I understand you’re not happy, but knock it off. We’ll talk about this maturely, or not at all.

2. I didn’t alt reveal. That had already been done in the thread, based on the discussion by other users of name changing versus ‘new alt’. I simply clarified what was already in public discussion, and had been in public discussion in other threads previously.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Actually, the original ScullyAngel is now Lester Burnham, and the new ScullyAngel is his alt.

I know you are on this little ****ing power trip, but don’t treat us like we are all ****ing children.

I don’t care about what discussions have or have not been made, unless it’s your alt you don’t make yourself apart of it. Someone’s alts are only public when they make them public. Not because someone quoted a post.

3. I further clarified that I had not (and still have not) looked at either of the characters profiles in Mod View, and have, in all honesty, no idea if the public bumumption that LB made or renamed an existing alt to ‘scullyangel’ was accurate or not.

I don’t care what backpedaling or justifications you make, it’s apparent that you are not modship material.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!