Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Adapt Posted:

But there are a lot of cases where it wasn’t just a specific post or something and the reason for banning is left blank. There are many users, especially some of the permabanned users who have nothing on their profile, leaving their ban reason ambiguous.

Yes on permabanned account there is no link, but that is because it is for multiple offenses. Or because the ban length hasn’t been decided. Now if I get banned for trolling, there is a link saying “This user was banned for this post.” But on my alts there is no link. Maybe you are just looking at the wrong characters.

And I think besides posts, bans are a private affair. If someone is banned for illegal alts, I would rather not see that on their profile.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!