Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Inertia Posted:

hey JB, can they be banned from playing dom? They obviously have an advantage being able to see people’s streak and alts and I don’t know what else. Also banned from telling their klanmates about it of course.

Mod tools make no impact in domination. Anyone with an eye for patterns can tell if a person is streaking. the best you can do is permaban someone to kill their scoops. All that info is confidential anyway so if people are telling others stuff they see on the mod page they’re breaking the rules.

If being a mod made domination easier I would have more medals. You all know I exploit my position to get ahead (re: flezz hax leaderboard) so if it gave me an unfair advantage I’d be rolling in medals, right?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!