Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Ok, I’m not STUPID, but I’m also not brilliant when it comes to computers. That being said, I’m currently having problems that I’ve never even heard of before.

My internet, regardless of whether it’s landline or wireless, works fine. MSN works, etc. However, after maybe 20 minutes of interneting, my browsers will completely cease to work.

INTERNET still works, cuz MSN still works, or if I have say, a Runescape window open, it won’t disconnect me.

But the browsers won’t load any new pages (I’ve tried IE, FireFox, Safari, and Chrome; all do it.)

It’s really getting to be a hbumle; it used to only happen every couple hours but now like I said I can only stay online for like 20 minutes before being forced to restart.

I have AVG, ZoneAlarm, Ad Aware, and SpyBot, so it shouldn’t be a virus or something. I do scans regularly, etc, and my computer is very, very fast. I also have had a string of technological issues with this computer before, (it’s a Dell XPS m1530, bought last June) and Dell has replaced the processor, heat sink, and motherboard at no cost to myself already.

What the hell do I do? I’m honestly stumped. I tried un-installing and re-installing FireFox to no avail.

HELP

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!