Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

XpiK

Avatar: 156676 2010-03-25 16:17:40 -0400

Level 42 Camwhore

I have sex with fish!!!!

Omigosh, I have competition now! Cool!

If you don’t like my art, you have another option! ;D

Go visit Jenny6969. Log in to see images!

Okay, cool! I’mma make doodles for anyone who wants ‘em, but you’ve gotta give me 1 BP for each one. I’ll probably stop after seven doodles, since that’s all I’ll need to buy ep2.

If you want to see examples of my work, here:

That’s aboooout the quality you should expect.

I’m better at drawing girls than guys. I think that’s worth mentioning.

You’ll have to tell me what you want. Fanart, an OC, your RP character, etc. Give me references so I’m sure I’m doing it right.

Mmkay, so, any takers?

(You can see my original post below.)

Yeah, so I need seven BP to get to ep2, and I was thinking, “Dude, maybe I could doodle for the people for 1 BP each, and I’d be able to play ep2 after seven drawings.”

I sent a mod a TubMail asking if there’s a place designated for this sort of thing, since I couldn’t find one.

But I’m impatient waiting for a reply. XD So I’ll ask you guys. Is there a place I could put a thread like that, or should I just put it here? Aaand, just to be sure, it’s not against the rules to do that sort of thing, right?

XpiK edited this message on 03/30/2009 10:11AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!