Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

For the most part this is just a simple post here, win 3 BP, but of course there is a twist in it.

Here it is

Since the beginning of February, the forums selected for forumbuildr usage have been from the same two people (plk and Bashy) and frankly, its been getting rather annoying. Now I have nothing against plk nor Board of Directors as a klan, and am not questioning either of their methods of winning, (and to be honest I rather enjoy plks ideas). But I simply feel that everybody should have a chance to have their forums picked for forumbuildr. As much as I didnt want to resort to giving stuff away to stop this monopolization, I feel it becomes a necessity after nearly two months of this.

So here is the tl;dr version.

Post here and you will be put on a list. If the selected forum on March 29th 2009 is not from plk or Bashy, a randomly selected person (Thorugh random number Generator) will win 3 BP. Simple as that

HOWEVER, if one of the two aforementioned people wins again, the amount will decrease to 2 BP until the April 5th selection, and then 1 BP on April 12th. If this continues on past April 19th without a change in this pattern, this contest becomes void and nobody who posted here gets male reproductive organ.

Also, as a bonus, if you are the one who wins said forum, you will automatically get 1 BP

regardless of the number generator.

POINT FOR CLARITY: I am not in any way endorsing nor encouraging abuse of the voting method, as the authors of forum ideas are not known until they win.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!