Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Alright kids. Just went through the entire thread and started short-listing slogans, but we still have more than 24 hours left.

Some of these made me LOL, and I’m sure we can pick 10 winrars, but I know there’s still some untapped greatness out there. If you look at some of the ad hoc (no pun intended) slogans in the create-a-banner thread you’ll see some good examples of what we might say to grab people’s attention.

So far, I’ve been noticing some strong patterns emerging:

– Profoundly negative (yet painfully accurate) critiques of our gameplay, which are obviously ironic because I know you ****es love this **** more than life itself, but even if you don’t we’re not going to talk about our ****ing case-sensitive emoticons in a slogan

– Hypocritically taunting the reader about not getting laid

– Platitudes about the fact that it’s a game about trolling on the internet

Personally, I’d like to see more references to the non-trollish aspects of the game (I know, discriminating against trolls again), more male reproductive organy, deprecating (as opposed to strictly self-deprecating) humor and more weird, ****ed-up non-sequiturs like “our semen tastes like blueberries.” That **** is gold.

Just for fun, I came up with a few:

Forumwarz: A series of noobs.

Forumwarz: More fun than double-woman's genitalsl, double-anal. Theoretically.

Forumwarz: Come for the lulz, stay for the unremovable toolbar we’re installing in your browser right now.

Forumwarz: I swear to God, officer, she said she was 16.

Forumwarz: Mostly male reproductive organ jokes.

Forumwarz: We’d sell your personal info if we thought it was worth something.

Forumwarz: Because right now you’re only half-full of fail.

Forumwarz: We’re not wearing any panties.

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 03/21/2009 8:21PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!