Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

A-Sat

Avatar: 126056 Wed Jun 03 21:38:37 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Acid Flux Posted:

1. Are any of you alts of any of my current employees (i.e., AntiRules187, DarkDespair5, BrainPanSonata)?

2. Are any of you alts of the following players: Inertia, quangntenemy, Oleg Mordashov, guest42, Neona or Summergirl_94? These players are my direct competitors in various markets, and I would like to avoid any comflict of interest.

No, I don’t have any alts at all yet, you can ask any moderator or administrator, if you need further proof, you can Tubmail me.

3. Are you willing to check once every 2-3 days for updates to the Signature Ad?

Yes, sure, although a tubmail reminder would be really nice, and sometimes I have to get out of town.

4. Do you agree not to divluge any business-related information to anyone outside this business during your employment and 30 days after employment ends? (Note: This does not require you to conceal any information from Administrators or Moderators, nor does it prevent you from reporting any business activities that violate Kyoubai or ForumWarz policies)

Yes, of course. I don’t have anything at all to win from it. This is a game… part of the idea is building up to my huge bp stack.

I think that about covers it.
Hmmm… just in case, are we allowed to enter contests and stuff?

——————————

Also: anything else that we have to do? join your klan or something?

——————————

Also #2: I’m sending you the same via tubmail. Whichever gets to you first. Log in to see images! A-Sat edited this message on 03/19/2009 9:49PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!