Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Lot of players looking out for their self interest here, very few trying to see the bigger picture of getting and keeping players interested in staying involved in this game.

Peen exist to keep players motivated and working towards further goals. That can be done with milestone peen, but cannot with leaderboard peen, except for the tiniest minority of people here.

We can’t really have leaderboard as well as milestone peen, since that will mean those with the leaderboard peen get rewarded twice for the same achievement.

So replace leaderboard peen with milestone peen.

Hmm. Quite a lot more “hurt feelings” in this thread than even I expected, considering this the indisputably positive and frankly awesometastic nature of this development.

Moar chances at Peen while addressing clbum discrepancies equals win, full stop. It’s easier to get some achievements as an Emo Kid? Well, maybe more people will start playing as Emo Kids and kick in some competition. (It really is the best clbum, you know!)

As for incremental or “milestone” Peen: Relax, they’re coming. But I don’t see why we can’t have both milestones and leaderboard Peen.

First of all, as someone already mentioned, it’s bragging rights. Second, we can’t possibly foresee every milestone and we have more important things to do than endlessly churn out new Peen. And third, this is still a competition. If we just gave everyone a series of “Participant” medals, there’d be no incentive to excel. We can celebrate the leaders of each clbum while acknowledging other great players by awarding both Peen varietals.

Finally, Blingee Peen made me LOL.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!