Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Ricket Posted:

Showing leaderboards by clbum is fine. Awarding e-peens by clbum (especially stuff like Freemason or Miss Popularity) makes no sense at all.

That’s pretty much the most to the point way to put it. Disagree on Job Points (as even Permanoobs with a bit of time to waste can get 5 points a visit like Bling Fling has for the past months) but I may be biased on that issue.

I’ve been pretty firm in my opposition to this so I would like to note that while I lost the exclusiveness of Brown Nose on Bling Fling I also gained 1337 on GS49 and Else, and with the way scully/Lester’s been acting 1337 may even be within reach on my main. So there you have the lowdown on how this change affects me so you can judge whether I’m posting in self-interest or not accordingly.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!