Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Oh for ****s sake. ET – why are you wasting your time trying to jury rig a failed idea? This is beyond pathetic.

After a short time once again we’ll be in the same position we already were yesterday, with none of these new rewards achievable by nearly anyone, except with an insane commitment of time and effort. Why would you encourage that, except and unless you’re actually just a huge douchebag who hates his customers? ****ing *fail*.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen you post a positive comment, ever.

While I agree that this idea doesn’t make much sense as far as the “equalizing the clbumes” goes, I like it a lot for the fact that it makes hogging a leaderboard by a single individual more difficult.

People whined and moaned about the peens being inaccessible, so then when they’re made easier, everyone whines again.

Just make up your minds, geez.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!