Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

p.s.

Originally Posted by Narth

Moody?

Not quite.

You see I was talking about many guys. It dawned on me that it’s a pretty generic thing. I was thinking of echophantom, who’s RL friend is treating him badly because he told Mai what she did was wrong (though he’s only just getting over her too)

there’s a few haters of Mai, most of whom are my friends and saw it first hand again and again. I may be wrong, but Mai seems to leap up the e male reproductive organ ladder.

Moody, good player, nice guy -> me, well known forumer -> scyld moderator -> G God extremely powerful and wealthy player

I’m not going public until Mai does something aggressive to one of her exes. At that point she’ll regret it. She has a tendancy of telling people lies and them beleiving them

When I said “she left me for another guy but heh, it was fun while it lasted but I’m not going to mope too badly” I got flamed by several people (about half those on in lounge at the time). Of course one was albbumoon so meh. but still.

ps I hate seeing her in chat because I find it hard to say nice things or be happy and funny when she’s around I feel angry. Not because it hurts, but because she was supposed to be my friend, and she lied to me about many things and made an appology she didn’t mean. If she was sorry, why was I one of four or five?

No. We wait until she oversteps the line and another ex is ibacked against a wall, because then he may actually fight back. Otherwise we’ll end up flamed by the likes of moody.

ps the way she told it, they were over because he was nasty to her. I thought Lilac was one of them instead…But heh probably him too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!