Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

pokeyseks81 Posted:

Prosthetic_mind Posted:

shoot, if I had known this I would have left and came back to the forum I’ve been leveling at when it only had 5 threads.

Is that a viable strategy? Coming and going from a forum to beef up or lower it depending on your needs?

Levelling is based on cred, which is based on the difficulty of the forum. You earn more if you defeat more threads in a row.

You won’t level up any faster by entering a forum over and over until it has the least amount of threads, because there is no bonus for pwning it fully. In fact, by doing that you would earn less cred overall.

Having said that, if your current mission is to pwn a forum, you might have a better chance at doing it when it has fewer threads by going in and out. This is cheap IMHO, and maybe we’ll come up with a prevention mechaism (for example, deducting a view if you enter and leave it more than twice.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!