Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Andy_Dextruss Posted:

That’s pretty impressive, what can you get luck/charisma up to using other moar files? How about frugality?

You can get up to +34 Luck or Charisma or +33 Frugality using .moar files. Don’t ask me what the best possible combination of the three would be.

CaptainDDL Posted:

I personally do not like using consumables (speedruns… ), so I am willing to sacrifice a little offense for my build.

My build is actually better for speedruns than an Egocentric build. The only forums in which you have to worry about Ego are Cosplay Central and The Extremely Specific Fetish Emporium. I don’t know precisely about the latter, but I do know it’s very similar to the former, and as I said above, Cosplay Central doesn’t usually require healing during a speedrun. Your times won’t be as consistent as with your build, but they’ll often be faster. An Egocentric build would actually be better for saving money while grinding out useless program or doing untimed jobs in those two forums.

Now that I think about it, it might be easier if I break it down for you another way. I’m guessing it takes you twelve turns to pwn a six-thread Cosplay Central, right? My build only takes ten turns. That means that even if you heal twice, you’ll still be making roughly the same time as you would be with your build, and having to heal twice or more in a six-thread instance would be unusual anyway.

Pluvius edited this message on 03/16/2009 2:05AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!