Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Arcadia

Level 54 Camwhore

“Justine Berry”

Ego 8115

Sexiness 685

Offense 104

Defense 58

Luck 24

Frugality 7

Charisma 53

Upkeep 1

When I did the lvl 35 forums(only once), it was a cakewalk. The fact that you get hit for 500 to 600 damage every once in a while is no big deal at all when you have so much ego and you still kill things in like 3 hits. You shouldn’t have to use consumables and it gets the job done.

If you’re a camwhore, I’d recommend dropping heal and replacing it with ego or offense. It’s just not worth the trouble.

I don’t have very good items, but I have a Pink Floyd to balance that out so it’s kinda like having average items.

Basically, just get tons of health and you can’t go wrong. 8,000 is overdoing it a bit in my opinion, but you’ll never have to fear death which is something I like. 6,000 to 7,000 range is probably “safe enough”, or even lower depending on your defense. This is only for camwhores, I haven’t really played other clbumes.

Arcadia edited this message on 03/16/2009 1:51AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!