Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

I asked a mod if I could post this in Game Discussion and the answer was no. Which means I’ll probably never know the answer to this:

original message Posted:

I’d like to ask the following in GD but since it may be controversial and I don’t want to get banned I thought I’d run it by a mod first. Thread would be:

Topic: “Honest Question”

Body: “I’m an enormous bumhole and I like to scam new players out of their Flezz. To that end I would like to start a “store” where I offer crap for insanely high prices.

Problem: someone might call me out on it. I don’t like that. So what I want to do is post 20 times in a row really fast so no one can get a reply on the same page.

Is this allowed? I hope it is, because I’d love to see everyone start doing just that and turning the non-RP forums to ****! Anyway, awaiting mod input. Thanks in advance.”

I’d still like an answerLog in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!