Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

PollyAmorist

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I think the best current punk band is the Red Dons from Portland, OR. I’ve never had the good fortune of seeing them live (I’ve heard they’re fantastic), but they have members from the Observers and the Clorox Girls.

I love their album so much that I contemplate writing an amateur review, even though I have nobody to send it to. Basically, they have a surf punk sound, but it’s a little bit of a darker sound, as opposed to upbeat and poppy. Autobiographical lyrics, sung very sincerely… the right back up vocals at just the right times. Other reviews I’ve read compare the guitar to that of the Rezillos, I’d agree. I’d say that Death to Idealism is the best punk record released in the past few years.

That was my 15 minutes of girly dorkdom. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!