Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Opportunity

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

While I don’t have a build that would be able to generate maximum amounts of Flezz I do have one that is relatively balanced and should allow you to pwn most higher level forums with ease (provided you have the right equipment).

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Abilities

Fap!

Insult

Yo Momma

Attributes

Defense Lv.7

Ego Lv.5

Offense Lv.3

Douchebaggery Lv.2

Upkeep Lv.2

Thrift Lv.2

Luck Lv.1

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

This build manages to utilize all available attribute points and causes a character to be able to maintain high levels of defense/ego, a moderate offense (just as long as “Fap!” is incorporated into the attack cycle)/ Douchebaggery pool, and keep repair costs/item prices to an acceptable level for the Flezz you’ll acgreat timesulate. Also, since Episode Two is bound to be released sooner or later it might not be a good idea to try and optimize a character’s stats solely for Flezz production since I’m sure that the next episode will only build upon the concepts/difficulty of the previous and you’ll be wanting a character that doesn’t need an entire build overhaul to begin pwning the new threads.

Opportunity edited this message on 03/22/2008 4:44PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!