Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Lollerman

Avatar: 128395 Tue Mar 17 06:34:05 -0400 2009

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

... my Re-Re’s abilities, actually.

Ok, now that I’ve got your attention with the catastrophic subject (which I hope won’t get me a ban), here’s what actually happened:

I made an alt (name’s LadyVulva).

I cheated it because I was feeling cheap, wanted to support CZ, and didn’t want to wait for rollover each day. So I bought 69 visits and 1m Flezz, just so that I could have a relaxing game.

I was planning on making it into a Camwhore, but I also wanted some lulz, so I leveled as a Re-Re until lv8, and got both hamsters and lolcats abilities.

Then I switched clbum (See below for another issue regarding this), and I kept my two animal abilities, as expected.

I played the game for a bit, then I got to the point where you get haxlrose on your contacts. Since, as a Re-Re, I had put some points in places I didn’t like, I went for a re-spec.

I re-specced, and afterwards I couldn’t find hamsters or lolcats anymore.

The question is: is this expected behavio(u)r?

I was kinda expecting to keep those two abilities, ya’ know.

It’s not that I’m not upset or anything (hey, I cheated that char after all), and I realize it’s a minor issue. But I would like to know if this is a bug or not, and if it is, can I have my hamsters and lolcats back, pretty please? Log in to see images!

Also, I had kinda an hard time switching clbumes (this is the issue I was talking before).

When I started the game with the new character, I didn’t immediately talk to Shallow Esophagus.

Now, I don’t remember exactly what I did, but I either went directly to Denture Chat, or I clicked on the Missions tab, or I clicked on a link in the newsfeed.

Either way, after finishing with the forum, and getting the Mission Completed screen, I didn’t get anything related to switching clbum. I tried looking for the Mission Related tab on my bookmarks, but it was nowhere to be found. And no, refreshing and force-refreshing didn’t help.

So I looked up the link to the clbum switching page, and manually entered it. It worked, and both unlocked the Mission Related tab, and put an entry in my newsfeed about changing clbumes. But still, I felt kinda lost when I nothing happened after I finished the mission…

Well, that’s my daily bug/error/weirdness-reporting fix for today. Hope this helps in some way, and hope you can help me. I really liked my lolcats, you know *hint*hint*.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!