Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dielenol

Avatar: 116908 Tue Mar 24 03:28:50 -0400 2009

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

John Locke II Posted:

How’s this?

Not especially my thing, honestly. Sorry.

What_tha_Fox Posted:

I can’t see this one.

MercWithMouth Posted:

Hello friend.

I saw the contest you were holding and became interested in entering.

Let me show you the pictures that I’d care to submit.

I call it, “Emo Lagomorph With Sickle.” Log in to see images!

The first picture is the “full-size” variant, and the second picture is the “reduced-sized-avatar” variant.

The pictures are, as you might imagine, modifications from previous work I did a while ago — months, in fact.

Surprisingly though, even these modifications were time-consuming. I would estimate likely 2hours.

In addition, the picture/avatar will not simply be what you are seeing here.

They will be enhanced considerably further.

Further modifications to consider:

*removing the “turquoise-esque” background so as to create an animated background

*animate the picture so as to make the sickle appear to be on fire

*animate the picture so as to make the character’s clothes appear to be swaying in the winds

*animate the picture so as to make the character appear to be shedding tears

*various personalization options that involve putting your name in the final product including animation type options

*almost anything else that you might request

NOTE: The IDC lads pointed out that the aspect ratio was altered upon resizing. I could fix it to preserve the aspect ratio but still be 93 by 93, but let me know first please.

Though it did involve more time than I had anticipated, I did enjoy creating this for you.

If you were to consider awarding me awarding Brownie Points, I’d be terrifically grateful. ^_^

Wow… I don’t know what to say. You obviously put a ton of effort into this, but it’s not really that appealing to me as an avatar. If this were a t-shirt, I’d honestly buy it, though. Keep this for yourself and submit it to Threadless or some other shirt-making site.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!