Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

Which begs the question: Which is better? A sudden, violent and painful death, or a slow wasting disease that gradually eats away at all your senses and faculties?

Both have their charms for me, but ultimately I must choose the latter, simply for the extended suffering. And if I could watch films by Godard and Truffaut throughout those last hellish weeks, my death would be sublime.Log in to see images!

Well depends, a slow death like that would probably end up being boring. and no one wants to die a death as slow and as boring as the girl from the english patient had, such a looooooooong, slooooooow and boooooooring death. I would prefere to have a epic battle death, or another type of death picked from my how i will like to die book, if i acually have to die that is.

I Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!