Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Wylin Posted:

Watching all of the top ones drop down dramatically is making me think some people are just going through and downvoting every submission.

My submission had a respectable score of 3 twenty minutes ago, now I’m at -3.

The 24 hour voting period seems pretty cool, but it’s going to give a lot of weight to downvoters as well. At least in Forumbuildr, scores tend to rebound halfway into the week.

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’m probably going to wind up with a negative voting status because I have yet to see a good entry, after only looking at about 30 of them. That doesn’t mean I won’t find something in the other 200+ that’s worth voting on, so I would appreciate the opportunity to vote on those.

If someone downvotes everything then that vote is a wash anyway.

Out of the entire batch of entries, I think I upvoted…like, five of them. The biggest thing I noticed was people ignoring the stats of the items – I saw lolcats entries for an item that increases sexiness and douchebaggery. Log in to see images! Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 03/11/2009 5:19PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!