Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

You don’t deserve it any more than FAIL does Fort. FAIL should stay and we need to make new rules for the final; either we are allowed to whore for votes or not. Maybe a ‘post winner in thread’ is a better idea for the next round anyway. **** happens, what’s done is done.

You know you’re my man Fort, and the whole GGM stick together thing…but FAIL’s submission was p good and everyone (and shii) is giving HIM bumhurt not you, although you both did the same.

Shii, stop being such a high school principal, condescending ****tard. I agreed to some extent, but let it the **** go. If there is anyone that should be whining, it should be me and MCB, since our spots were the ones in danger in the first place.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!