Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Multiple Sco-
rgasms

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

futhermocker Posted:

Translation to above post: I have no logical arguments to make therefore I won’t even bother reading and just post random insults and hope the other person gets all bumhurt inside.

Also next time try not to bumume I’m not fully aware that people (actually to be more accurate, mostly klan members of **** YOU) were making fun of me. Interestingly enough you guys were actually willing to take the time to follow the topic and reply to everything I’ve said. Well thanks for the attention (and the entertainment, I got a good laugh out of all your insults/replies/whatever it is), couldn’t have done it without you guys.

tg;dr
I cant even be arsed swapping over to my main. What a boring conclusion to the thread Log in to see images!

posting to boost Hobo’s flamebate score couldn’t care less about random chemfabulous person
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!