Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Lactose the -
Intolerant

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

How about a “The Lottery” card? Every player is stripped of one or two random scoops. One player, selected at random, will receive all of the scoops removed from the other players. The scoops could either be in their original flavas, giving the lottery winner a big boost in the Minimum Scoops contest, or all scoops concentrated into one random flava, giving a boost to the Fave Flava contest. Maybe randomly one or the other, even.

It would be a lot of chaos, and just might change the balance of power on a Domination Team. One or two scoops missing won’t hurt any one player much, and the big boost to one person would mean everyone has to change their strategies midstream. All of the sudden, it’s no longer three or four players in competition for the trophies, and everyone else hoping for an bumhole card to get their last licks in before they throw in the towel. Now, the competition has changed, and everyone has an opportunity to win if luck favors them.

I get tired of seeing one player who’s exploiting a flava. That means you, Antifreeze, though I’ve seen someone with 100 Chocolates… I’m still scratching my head over that one. “The Lottery” would give the little guys a chance. That way, the dozen or two players who don’t have a chance with a dozen scoops against someone with 200 just in one flava can even the odds without shafting themselves and everyone else with an bumhole card. I think the bumhole card isn’t the only way you can implement a ‘If I can’t win, I can screw up the balance of power’ strategy.

It’s a win-win situation. Everyone has a chance to profit, though the little guys have more reason to play this card than the pack leaders.

It might be wise to place a limit as to the number of Lottery cards that can be played during a round. Maybe a random number like three to six Lottery cards per round can be purchased? After the quota is reached, the Lottery card is removed from the list of cards available. The random number keeps players on their toes, not knowing if the last Lottery card has been played. Too many Lottery cards might discourage people to maintain a strategy, knowing that it all could be screwed up by random luck, but just a few could shake things up and keep it interesting for everyone, not just the pack leaders. It might breathe life into what’s become a dull, predictable contest between who has the most money and who has the most Klan support.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!