Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Drunkenlazybastard Posted:

talisman, black house and hearts in atlantis for sure, they build up to the dark tower series.

talisman and black house are parts 1 and 2 respectively of their own little story arc that deal directly with later stuff. hearts in atlantis is several stories, most of which deal with the dark tower.

aside from the dark tower series talisman and black house are my favorite stephen king books. then again they are more fantasy/horror than straight up horror

I can’t really say I’d think the dark tower would fit in the “future societies” clbum like those movies I posted earlier would. But, since we’re already way off topic I just read Stephen Kings “Duma Key” and thought it was cool that my hometown of Eau Claire, WI was mentioned in the book. I do generally read more fantasy fiction books though. Just finished another Anne Mccaffrey book about Pern(Which actually fits in the topic since they went to Pern to colonize it and create a new settlement originally, before there were dragons.) I’m currently reading Patrick Rothfuss’ “The Name of the Wind” which I’m enjoying.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!