Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Baron Von Duckerton IV Posted:

Right. Guy is super pretty. Other guy makes him worry about *not* being prety, and firstguy sells his soul to the devil for eternal youth. Cue long slide into debauchery and existential angst, with a lot of suggestions that he’s banging his best friend who’s in love with him. And again, opium.

Depressing hugely *over* poetic book that teaches the lesson that even the greatest pleasures looks and money can give you will only make you a shell of a human being.

Summary: Pretty guys, opium, sex, , gay sex, opium, angst, flowery text, sad ending, the Devil, Unrequited love, opium, and Humans Suck.

So. Damn. Emo. We can only *dream* of such epic, epic Emo.

Oh, my sweet Baron, I disagree! Your torchsong of torture will come, I bumure you. We all will have ours, just stick close to me, you’ll see eventually.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!