Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Repo Man is a kind of sci-fi-ish movie.

I second Primer. Also, 12 Monkeys isn’t bad.

I don’t like sci-fi books much, aside from Philip K. male reproductive organ. If you’re ever in a used book store and you find a volume of the Dangerous Visions anthologies, pick that up.

In one of them there’s a story about a guy who goes to a dimension (or maybe another planet) where some women are pretty much lobotomized and bred for milking. The traveler tries to **** one, but her woman's genitals is cavernous.

I think there was also one where Earth sent a rocket filled with semen in to space.

I’m not even joking.

Also, while it’s not really sci-fi stay away from bizarro fiction. It sounds appealing, but it’s always a lot of kind of kind of interesting elements that amount to nothing.

Robert Frost molested me when he stopped by my bumhole on a snowy evening.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!