Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Spirithound

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

John Stossel Posted:

I may be drunk (500ml 15% sour apple & bottle of champagne) but I suggest a bi-monthly clbumbuildr. Before that can happen there needz to be made a program that can roughly figure out on how to balance clbumes, just a simple computing one but it will have to be pretty damn original and be open to very hard core changes. When that is done, we can have Randroids (like myself), Furverts (portmanteau of perverts and furries, get it? lolz) and cool stuff you can think of. Ok now being a hardcore libertarian I distrust democracy, so let us let the illustrious mods decide on whether or not a clbum goes through. Not automatic acceptance based on votes.

I promise dear mods, that I will take my fathers credit card one more time and buy and alt for every clbum you add.

THAT IS A PROMISE!!! Next time he sends me to the supermarket I’ll use his card to buy a alt for permanoobing. And keep the BP for your next clbumes and Ep III so get programming you nerdz.

QFT

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!