Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Fingerz is a huge slacker, that’s what’s happening.

Actually it’s not so much that I’m a slacker as it is that I’ve started like 20 or so different projects IRL and a few more on the interweb in the past few weeks and haven’t gotten round to finishing any of them Log in to see images! I still intend to complete this game, and haven’t forgotten about it, but I don’t know when I will do so. It all depends on what I’m inspired to do on any given day.

That being said, if you guys are all impatient to see this thing done sooner (and I don’t blame you if you are), someone who doesn’t suck at life is more than welcome to take up the torch and finish this game- I would be more than happy to transfer the files to the right person to have them complete the game. Just lemme know.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!