Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MP

Level 58 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

C_Wenhoo Posted:

Could I see some (short) excerpts of those? From my viewpoint it looked pretty quiet and more or less people throwing stones around randomly.

Done – check Tubmail.

EDIT: Judge asked me to paste it here:

Here’s me to zagerblag:

“There’s a very high chance that Ninja Dragon made the deal with DOPE-something (and wants to hold to it)... This will put DOPE at 8 Votes – which is bad. Any ideas on stoping him? (I’ve made few deals but even if everybody holds to their ends I won’t get 8 votes probably…”

Here’s me to NJ (with his 1st reply in the middle):

“How about this then: I’ll give you 2 votes, for just a single vote from you? (If I’ve used them on myself I would get only 2/3 vote, so it still pay’s off…

—-

original message

Sorry, but I have no interest.

—-

original message

Psssst! want to make a deal of equivalent exchange? I offer 1 vote for 1 vote, 2 votes for 2 votes, 3 for 3 etc.

You’re in?”

And me to Spkloi:

“OK, 2 votes it is

—-

original message

sure. I think I will stick with two votes though, don’t want to overextend myself.

—-

original message

Psssst! want to make a deal of equivalent exchange? I offer 1 vote for 1 vote, 2 votes for 2 votes, 3 for 3 etc.

You’re in?”

MP edited this message on 03/04/2009 12:39PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!