Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MP

Level 58 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

C_Wenhoo Posted:

Actually MP, it seems you got through the voting round with a bit of luck, no? DH0 made a deal, honest or not. Seems like he had more of an active strategy to win it.

A bit yes, however there was a lot of action going on on the Tubmails… for example, I managed to figured out that NJ made the deal with DOPE (zagerblag can confirm it). Besides:

– Both of us scammed Spkloi,

– Both of us didn’t get scammed by the others,

– Both of us did convince one person to help: however, DOPE made a deal with NJ and I convinced* zagerblag to help me out for free(So you see, it’s all in how you phrase it – this way I am the better one)

*) He might have simply used a coin or random number generator, true, but we’ll never find out for sure ;p

Also: You did luck out even more than I – potentialy – did, didn’t you? Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!