Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I think the purpose of trolling is acceptance (don’t deny, ****es). Certainly, I feel it myself, certain neurons clicking when I find some sort of acceptance into the hive mind. Sameness of self, compound self-identity, it’s the only (current and accepted…ugh) source of happiness.

Maybe the word uber-troll might be appropriate here. Although…newsflash, you rapt newfabulous persons, ‘uber-troll’ in this case would NOT mean King Troll. Anyway…

It is possible to know you’re dreaming. Such awareness is the source of true happiness. Yes, the matrix can bring happiness.

I blame the so-called “attention deficit disorder” on the following items: da intarwebz, television, 30-minute television programs. Easy digital communication (by which I mean, communication in which we have tons more code {e.g.: words} and much less context {e.g.: reality}, although this is only the easy definition, trust me) causes the human to not only thinking faster and shallower, but also to war with their own conception of full human communication and expression. Overall, it’s a thinning of quality, and raising youths in this medium without equal representation of actual human interaction and communication therapy, will only cause a new Dark Ages. And, again, no, it’s not as cool as you think it would be. [/quote]

*whine whine* but, but, but, I’m emoi. *whine whine*

****ital, just bring back Gothzilla and his hot draginz…peace.

Recommencer edited this message on 03/04/2009 9:59AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!