Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Showbiz_

Avatar: 139093 Fri Mar 20 23:10:15 -0400 2009

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Oh lawdy, I get the best spam.

From Miss Sandra….....

(sa_10james@yahoo.com )

I am writing these letters with due respects and hears full of tears since we

Have not known or met ourselves previously I am asking for your bumistance

After I have gone through a profile that speaks well of you. I want to find out if it’s possible for you to deal with individual as to investment. I came across your profile and I feel it’s highly reputable that is why I pick an interest getting across to you in respect of investment at my disposal. I will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your bumistance to my situation now. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.

I am Sandra James 22Years Old Lady from (cote d ivore), the only daughter

of Late Michael James , My father is now late he was a well known cocoa

and gold merchant business man in my country( cote d ivore) ,he was poisoned

by his co-business partner a year ago. The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your bumistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession.

This fund ( US5.6 Million dollars) is deposited in a bank in my country in (cote d’ivoire) a years ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary. I am now asking you to stand on my behalf, to stand as my partner and in time of the claim and investment as well. I have made up my mind to offer you 13%of the total money while the remaining will go into a productive investment. Pls attach your direct and full information as you reply to me.

Thanks and remain bless. My Skye chat id is (family20010)

Please contact email .(sa_10james@yahoo.com)

Best Regards

Sandra James

————————————————————————————————————————

?ـҾ Flickr ?Ѻྗ荹?釂?૧?਍ì

?ō?Yahoo! Messenger ㋁芘?桠

ท่องเน็ตเร็วและชาญฉลาดกว่าด้วย Firefox 3!

ดีไซน์ Pingbox โดนใจได้ด้วยตัวเอง!

มาสร้างพื้นที่แชทในบล็อกเราเองแบบง่ายสุดๆ

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!