Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MP

Level 58 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

No, we all looked at the puzzles at different times. In fact, for puzzle 3 I replied to Evil Bunny within 10 seconds…

Ok, but I still was quite fast Log in to see images!

How come?

Hell lot of walking and talking and then walking again and talking some more to make a simple bank account

Then I’ll laugh at him.

You can laugh more if he doesn’t win AND then gets permabaned – slapstick style!

Hmm…that doesn’t really bother me.

This was only to point out that his BP split with NJ will not benefit other EP2-less soul

Actually, I like what zagerblag said. It IS possible that we will go into an extra round, and I might even get a chance at that remaining 5 BP.

At this point this is only a speculation, with no real evidence… I mean, you are called the FINAL judge and as EB said: “He gets to decide who wins it all. Either Dope-Hardcore-0 or MP…. or neither.” This does look a lot the-very-very-last part to me.

Reverse psychology doesn’t work on me. =)

So… you are a party-killer? Log in to see images!

I’M ALLERGIC TO DOGS

But are you allergic to pure cuteness incarnation?

MP edited this message on 03/03/2009 2:42PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!