Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Roid Rage as a theme was just about as meaningful as whatever week we had where cards cost 1 scoop. I didn’t even play the last half hour since the lag was horrible and randomly won a medal with 1 scoop. It’s cool to have a random win from time to time, but I don’t think any of the serious players want to spend a week planning visits and whatever and have it come down to the roulette wheel landing on their number.

As to the power of destruction. It was noticeably stronger due to the limited card pool, but I agree, we could use a change to The bumhole.

The bumhole used to be in play at 10 scoops damage, but could only be used if the person playing it had less than four scoops. The card was very strong, but the sacrifice required if there weren’t a bunch of people playing destruction would rarely win the round. (And that was before we had anywhere near this much pistachio or vanilla.) As it is now, it is seriously overpowered because there is no sacrifice. If someone is ahead of you, let him take the hits and when you are ready just hammer him out of the way. Sure there is a strategy to it, but it’s not an interesting one, imo.

The bumhole at 6 scoops with the ability to play at any time, is simply too weak to do any worthwhile damage. If you have a less than 40% chance of getting The bumhole when you turn in scoops there is never going to be a time when it makes sense to turn in scoops to play from an offensive stance (the exception being when you aren’t playing for medals during a given week, but rather helping a buddy.)

Now a combination of the two? That might be interesting. Right now if powerful damage isn’t available the only viable strategy is high end pistachio. Maybe under 4 scoops it hits for 10, 4 or higher scoops it hits for 5.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!