Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bridget

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

the Remainder Posted:

Truly showing your bias here and invalidates your arguments. Emo kids don’t need ego in their starter packs. Either do the hackers. The hackers should have gotten processing power. Also, the last thing emos need is a decrease in their defense. The people that think that are playing emos like a normal clbum.

Oh and one more thing. Camwhores don’t need better shoes. They already got better glbumes and lingerie was added as equipment.

Emo kids need more Egomania in Starter packs because the damage we do is based on what percentage health we have left. More Egomania = Minimum safe Ego level = More efficient Scaled Ego boost = More damage.

Defense is pretty much unnecessary late-game for Emo kids, as we don’t really benefit from it. I put all of my points into the Wine attack tree and offense, and I still get decent defense points naturally, and can survive pretty well, though a boost to Egomania would be beneficial.

My stats and Equips:

Ego:355

Tears:585

Offense: 129

Defense: 59

Luck: 8

Frugality: 8

Charisma: 10

Upkeep: 1

CMPLT MRN’S GIDE 2 TXTNG

Condition: 94% – Excellent

* Max Ego +25

PruneServ™

Condition: 97% – Excellent

* Max Ego +50

more random keystrokes.dtbs

Condition: 98% – Excellent

* Luck +7

* Offense +7

pink floyd – darkside full album (ttly syncs w/ wzrd of oz at 2:43 awesome!!!).h

* Defense +30

* Offense +30

if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

* Max Ego +105

* Offense +5

* Frugality +5

* Charisma +5

Lobe Stretching

* Max Tears +325

* Offense +8

* Defense +8

Deluxe Paperclip bumistant Suite v9.0 [2 CDs].exec

Condition: 99% – Excellent

* Max Ego +40

* Defense +2

* Offense +2

* Frugality +2

Fr4gGingR1teZ 2020 male reproductive organblaster™ Premier Xtreem™ Edition

* Max Ego +20

Tonsil Regeneration

* Max Ego +50

More Information

Nautical Star in Sparrow Tattoo

* Max Tears +250

* Offense +6

* Defense +6

El Unicornio Más Bonito – Yvid Spanish Latino [www.LatinoDivy.com].divy

* Max Ego +60

* Max Sexiness +60

——————————-

Note how many things I have equipped which give me the offense boost I need with the additino to equal defense increase. Replacing the Defense increase from the Starter kit doesn’t help much with late-game because even if you completely ignore your Defense stat when leveling, you’re going to get more than enough defense when maximizing damage and ego through items.

Bridget edited this message on 03/01/2009 4:50PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!