Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

zagerblag Posted:

Your math is completely misleading; you only calculate the damage modifiers without the mbumive boosts from .moar files and Upgrade Points, which are available to all clbumes.

Give me an optimal build that I can use as a baseline and we can work from there, but as it stands there’s too much ambiguity for me to go with real builds.

Also, if I did use real builds, then you would have called me on the builds being crappy.

zagerblag Posted:

The attack bonuses are much closer together when those are accounted for, making Hackers much worse than you make them appear.

If that gets people to provide me with actual player data to work with, then so be it.

zagerblag Posted:

Anyway, a sample better loop (in terms of damage/turn):

ipz->avtr->flipr->avtr->404->avtr->flipr->Recipes->avtr->repeat

Ok, I’ve edited my post to use that instead. Mine had an average base damage of 124.5 versus the 101.1 of yours, but I guess you’re going for increased flexibility instead of raw damage.

zagerblag Posted:

I generally don’t bother with preset loops, since thread health so often necessitates adjustments to the loop.

Sadly, that’s quite a bit harder to model.

zagerblag Posted:

EDIT 2: Also, does the concept of a tank clbum make any sense in a game with a significant incentive (Lemon scoops, better Vanilla, and better jobs) for hitting fast and hard?

CZ has said they plan to split the speedrun boards based on clbum, and turn them from real time to a round count.

I’m banking on that happening first, since then the Troll doesn’t need to have a high DPR to get scoops and finish jobs. Their high defense will actually be enough of a benefit on it’s own.

——

the Remainder Posted:

Truly showing your bias here and invalidates your arguments.

When you consider that I admitted to being biased and asked for other people to help fix that, it makes me wonder why you would even bother to post in this thread in the first place.

Also, I am under the impression that Camwhores are at the greatest disadvantage when it comes to capability. If somebody can show that to be mistaken, then obviously my suggestions are going to change.

Aside from that, this is mostly about end-game balance since that allows us to make a lot of simplifying bumumptions with decent accuracy. You’re not even close to level 35 yet, so you aren’t really in a position to contribute that much.

the Remainder Posted:

Emo kids don’t need ego in their starter packs. Either do the hackers. The hackers should have gotten processing power. Also, the last thing emos need is a decrease in their defense. The people that think that are playing emos like a normal clbum.

Egomania, not ego, and unless you’re putting zero UP into Egomania (Which would result in you having less than 700 ego, even with the best ego-boosting eq and .moar files) then my suggested change would have zero impact on how you play the game. However, people who would rather spend those UP that would have gone to Defense on other things would be given more flexibility.

the Remainder Posted:

Oh and one more thing. Camwhores don’t need better shoes. They already got better glbumes and lingerie was added as equipment.

Camwhores didn’t get better glbumes, Emokids were denied better glbumes. It’s not clbum equipment if basically anybody can use it.

——

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

Avtr needs to be made a useful skill again, since it’s so terribly underwhelming at the top of the skill tree. Upping its power to 150 or so would be reasonable, considering its comparatively mbumive PP cost.

Fair enough, but there are other factors at play here. Hackers have almost as much defense as Trolls, and if their damage is boosted too much then they’re going to be out of balance. At the moment Hackers are about on-par with Emokids, as near as I can tell, and that’s the level of effectiveness that Trolls and Camwhores need to be brought to.

——

I’m going to offer my list of EQ that provides stats (Not including secondaries or Ego, and not including EQ I’ve already listed) as a Camwhore build.

Democrat:

* Offense +8

* Defense +8

* Luck +8

16 combined (48UP +8)

BIG Will:

* Luck +6

* Max Ego +145

* Offense +6

* Frugality +6

* Charisma +6

(24UP+12)

pink floyd:

* Offense +30

* Defense +30

60 combined (180up)

YOU.leer:

* Offense +7

* Frugality +7

(21UP +7)

Useless:

* Defense +6

* Offense +6

12 combined (36UP)

****.MILF:

* Luck +7

* Defense +7

* Offense +7

* Frugality +7

* Charisma +7

14 combined (42UP+14)

Total: +392UP, (+64off)

Combined total for all Camwhore EQ and bonuses: 557 UP (Including +91 offense)

If others would be so kind as to post their own eq lists, that would help out quite a bit.

SimplyTHEBEST edited this message on 03/01/2009 12:04PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!