Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I am not heavily in the bug loop, but I will say:

– Submit a bug report. They all go to the same place, your report doesn’t just mysteriously disappear.

– Give relevant details. Auction link is a great thing to include. Details about why the file is worth that much is good as well. (Ex: +7 offense make it a top of the line file. Only drops on RotM, makes it instantly rare.)

– Hang in there. There are a lot of reports. Like seriously a lot and it takes a certain amount of time to go through them, that is all there is to it.

I’ve had that happen to my auctions, too, and I know it is frustrating. It will in fact be seen less and less as we see files auctioned. 1 week ago I put up a Blood Spatter and it got flagged, by this week when I put one up the system had enough data to know that there wasn’t a problem – even though the file went for more than the first one.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!