Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

Oleg Mordashov Posted:

As some of you may know, Олег Мордашов has great trademark emoticon: ¦]

It is a highly exclusive emoticon, however, it’s not my personal invention. There is a person who uses ¦] very often since many, many years and the real originator of the emoticon. My contest: I want you to find out who this person is! The first user to post the name in this thread will win 1 Brownie Point.

Hints: This person is quite well-known to certain group of people and has an own Wikipedia article. If you know who I search for, you will have no doubt that it’s this person. Person is not generichaxor.

You are allowed to post as many times as you like, but not allowed to post million of names hoping to list the person by accident. Trolling only allowed if you are cool (no trolling allowed for 99% of Flamebate users). Contest closes without winner if person not found in four weeks (03/28/2009, 11:59 PM EST).

Have fun! ¦]

quoted for generichaxor

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!