Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Auser Posted:

I obviously missed something Log in to see images!

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/477494

Now, this is a story all about how

this game got flipped-turned upside down

And I liked to take a minute

Just sit right there

I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a ****ty game filled with fascist mods that actively ban the only entertaining and active members of the community because they have no real contributions of their own to make to the game and possess power which they are encouraged to abuse after the horrible example set by MCBH (a.k.a. Noticeably F.A.G.) and so is it really a surprise now if they were someone here as an illegal alt (aka celerysteve) of someone permabanned (aka falconfour) and they trolled the **** out of the game by getting ET and JB to sign off on a storyline centered on their permabanned character (OMG you mean THATS why F4 hasn’t mentioned anything about the quest to ET?) then these fascists would be singing said person’s accolades even though said person is immensely unfunny and overall a detriment to the community in the sense that they are immensely vocal and unfunny and set the example for all of the newfabulous persons that have no place coming here to begin with.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!