Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FireSteak

Avatar: 109223 Tue Feb 03 01:59:46 -0500 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

That’s right!

No whoring, trolling, fail pics required! (TROLLING IS NOT COOL HERE)

Guess which band is my favorite for 2 BP!

There will be no hints so just guess till you get it right. Be the first to post my fave band and you win.

All entries must be posted in the thread

In the unlikely (or not) event that noone guesses my favorite band, I’ll go through your guesses and listen to their music to choose one I like. The first post of a band I enjoy will be declared the winner!

Log in to see images!Keep on guessing because I won’t announce the winner till the end. I also want to expand the number of bands I know of. This means you can post a band that I have NEVER heard of and still have a valid chance to win

Feel free to post music in this thread for proper examples

P.S. The answer is not and never will be Miley Cyrus

(Damned catchy music)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Thanks for playing, the winner for this round is:

Congrats you win 2 BP

Special recognition to Wylin for posting The Lonely Island, probably the funniest band I never heard of. 1 BP for you, as well

Seeing as noone got the right answer, I’ll be needing to have a Guess my Band: round 2.

Look forward to that in the coming weeks. Thanks to all who played

FireSteak edited this message on 03/02/2009 2:57PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!